[802.3_EXTND_EPON] P802.3bk website status

Dear colleagues,

Following the approval of PAR for the P802.3bk Task Force, a new website for the Task Force was created (my special thanks to Wael for taking care of that in extra short time) and it is available now at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html. The SG materials are still available and were archived at http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/index.html.

The email reflector does not change, so there is no action needed to remain in touch with the proceedings and announcements.

Finally, the Task Force private area will become available in the next few days. I will share all the necessary access information with you at the next meeting in May.

Regards,

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Acting Chair, Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090