From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: 11 May 2012 04:26
To: stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website update

Dear colleagues,

The website for May interim meeting has been updated. You can find it at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1205/index.html

We have received three technical contributions (so far) for which I have allocated time at the beginning of the meeting. The proposed meeting agenda is shown below.

At this time, we do not have enough items on agenda to have a meeting on Friday, unless there is a lot of technical discussion on individual proposals.

I wish you all safe travels to Minneapolis and see you next week

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

acting Extended EPON Task Force Chair, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)