From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: 13 July 2012 09:15
To: stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website update

Dear colleagues,

The website for July interim meeting has been updated. You can find it at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1207/index.html

We have received the total of 5 technical contributions. Given that we are in the process of Task Force review on the draft, I will give priority to comment resolution and time for presentations will be allocated at the end of the meeting.

The proposed agenda for the meeting will be posted later today.

I wish you all safe travels to San Diego and see you next week

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Extended EPON Task Force Chair, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk

ZTE Portugal
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)