[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Postdeadline comment on Table 60-a

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find my postdeadline comment on Table60-1a, related to
comment#48 by Duane.

Type: E
Clause: 60
Subclause: 60.1
Page: 27
Line: 35
Comment:
Table 60-1 and 60-2 should be merged as described in
8023bk_1207_nishihara_01.pdf.

Suggested remedy:
Per comment. It is desirable to be discussed in comment resolution #48.

I would be happy if you accepted my delayed comment and discuss it
tomorrow for better document.

Regards,

Susumu

--
Susumu Nishihara
NTT Access Network Service Systems Laboratories, NTT Corporation