[802.3_EXTND_EPON] P802.3bk draft D1.1 Task Force review (closed)

Dear colleagues,

The Task Force review on draft P802.3bk D1.1 is now closed. I would like to thank all people who took the time to read through the draft and comment on it.

We received in total 95 comments, which are available for your review at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/comments/8023bk_D11_received.pdf. The graph below shows distribution of comments to individual clauses.

Out of these 95 comments, we have:

-          E comments: 52

-          T comments: 32

-          ER comments: 7

-          TR comments: 4

The Editor will now work on the proposed responses, which I hope to have available for publication by the 19th of September EBD to allow everyone to download them before leaving for Geneva.

Kindest regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)