[802.3_EXTND_EPON] IEEE 802.3 Geneva Interim meeting

Dear colleagues,

I am sorry to announce that my visa application has been rejected, and I will not be able to attend the meeting in September in person. My contribution http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1209/8023bk_1209_Kuang_1.pdf includes supplemental information for comments #18,19,20,21,28,29 and 30. I hope it is clear and does not require additional explanations. If needed, I will be available via email to provide additional explanations.

Thank you for your kind understanding

Kuang Guohua
ZTE  Corporation
3# Buiding, Huashi Rd, Donghu New Technology Area, Wuhan, Hubei, China, 430223
Tel: 0086-13554119407
Email: Kuang.guohua@xxxxxxxxxx

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.