[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Communication from CCSA

Dear colleagues,

We received a communication from CCSA in response to our letter sent out from the last plenary meeting. I uploaded the document as http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/private/P8023bk_1209_LL_CCSA_incoming.pdf.

At the upcoming interim meeting next week, I will allocate time to discuss this letter and generate an informal communication back to CCSA, addressing their comment and sharing the latest version of the draft, when available.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)