[802.3_EXTND_EPON] PAR updates

Dear colleagues,

The text of P802.3bk Task Force PAR has been updated. You can find the new version posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/P802_3bk_PAR_031012.pdf. As you may know, in 2012 version, IEEE Std 802.3 name was shortened to “Standard for Ethernet”, which needed to be reflected in the PAR for our project. This is the only change to the text of the PAR for our project.

Note that this change does not need approval from the Task Force, does not influence our work or timeline for the project in any way. In fact, this change was anticipated and was discussed at the time when PAR draft was being produced at the Study Group phase.

Please contact me offline if you have any questions about this change in the PAR.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)