[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Meeting of P802.3bk Task Force in January 2013

Dear colleagues,

During the week of January 21, 2013, the P802.3bk Task Force will be meeting as part of the IEEE P802.3 interim session at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ, USA. At this time, we are looking at the meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday, subject to the number of comments we receive on our first Working Group ballot (see http://www.ieee802.org/3/EXTND_EPON/email/msg00159.html for more details). If the past Task Force review is any indication of the anticipated work-load, we should be looking at a rather short meeting to address the received comments and generate response to the received communication from CCSA (as posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1301/8023bk_1301_informal_communication_from_CCSA.pdf). To minimize overlap with P802.3bk, we may adjust the Tuesday meeting duration to avoid meeting on Wednesday altogether. Please schedule your trip accordingly.

Unfortunately, there are a number of issues with the January registration and hotel booking site and it is not available at this time. I’m told hotel issues may take several days to resolve due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Please check back the interim meeting website (http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html) early next week for updates on the hotel and registration.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)