[802.3_EXTND_EPON] Website update (January 2013 interim)

Dear colleagues,

The website for January  interim meeting has been updated. You can find it at the following URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1301/index.html

So far we have received the total of 106 comments, and have 4 contributions associated with individual comments, as posted on the meeting website. The received comments and proposed responses to received comments are available for download at the following URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/comments/index.html.

The proposed meeting agenda is as shown below. Please note that the time we take to review all 106 received comments may vary greatly, depending on the level of discussion on individual comments. We are allocated two whole days for this interim, though my estimate suggests that we should be done by Tuesday afternoon (the grand majority of received comments are editorial). Please watch for any announcements on the email reflector regarding changes to agenda and meeting schedule.

·         Tuesday: 9:00 – 17:00

o   Meeting opening

o   Resolution of Draft D2.0 comments (106 in total)

·         Wednesday: 9:00 – 17:00

o   Resolution of Draft D2.0 comments (106 in total) (continued)

o   Draft D2.1 and associated topics

o   Liaison letter from CCSA

o   Follow-up discussions

o   Meeting closing

NOTE-Except for Call To Order times, all times in the agenda are approximate and for guideline purposes only.

Distribution of received comments is shown below:

I wish you all safe travels to (sunny) Phoenix, AZ, USA and see you next  week

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)