[802.3_EXTND_EPON] January interim meeting is over

Dear colleagues,

Please note that the meeting of the P802.3bk Task Force is over. We have exhausted the agenda for this meeting. I will be uploading all the meeting materials shortly, including the meeting report, unapproved minutes and comments with approved responses.

There will be no meeting tomorrow either and the room will be returned to the meeting organizers for ad-hoc purposes.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended Ethernet Passive Optical Networks (EPON) Task Force