Re: [802.3_EXTND_EPON] March 2013 plenary meeting agenda

Dear colleagues,

The P802.3bk Task Force exhausted its agenda for this meeting and adjourned for this meeting. We will not be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday morning. Please note that the room will be recycled and used for ad-hocs over the next two days.

Minutes from the meeting, approved responses to comments, and all other meeting materials will be posted online shortly

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)