From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 13 May, 2013 12:06 PM
To: stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Interim meeting in Victoria, Canada (best-effort agenda)

Dear colleagues,

As announced before, we will be meeting tomorrow, i.e., 14th of May 2013,
starting at 9 am sharp in the Kensington meeting room located in the Lower
Lobby Level. For your convenience, you can get there from the upper lobby
level, taking a left turn out of the elevators, moving towards a restaurant
and then turning left at the piano and going one level down. It is a bit of
a maze, so prepare bread crumbs to mark the way back

See you all tomorrow at 9 am :)

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia
Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Task Force