From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 7:03 PM
To: stds-802-3-EXTND-EPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Registration, meeting rooms and times for Geneva ITU meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force participants,

IEEE 802 Plenary information at: http://802world.org/plenary/

Please remember that you need to complete ITU registration and get your access badge prior to get access to any of the ITU facilities.  The information for reception is:

ITU (REGISTRATION & SECURITY BADEGS)

International Telecommunication Union (ITU)

Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland

FLOOR PLAN (http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf)

I’ve extracted our tentative meeting times out from the current room schedule located at:

http://802world.org/apps/session/81/attendee/schedule

Tuesday, 16th of July, 08:00-13:30

802.3 P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force
ITU-Room K1, ITU

Note that this room allocation is subject to change. We will start early on, at 8 am, to get a head start for other meetings. Hopefully, we ought to be finished by 9 am and them move to other meetings, as needed. Please check the above link when you arrive in Geneva and regularly thereafter.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Chair, IEEE P802.3bk Extended EPON Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/index.html

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)