Re: [802.3_EXTND_EPON] July meeting materials posted online

Dear colleagues,

An update to meeting minutes was posted online, as R01 version (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/public/1307/8023bk_1307_minutes_unapproved_R01.pdf). The only change is located in the text of motion #2, where we approved May meeting minutes, and not March meeting minutes.

Many thanks to Bill Powell for noticing the issue.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal
Standard Development and Industry Relations

Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349