Add a "post only" e-mail address to the reflector
- Please wait for the The "Join or Leave the STDS-802-3-EXTND-EPON List" web page to be displayed in the frame on the right.
- Enter you name in FirstName LastName format in the "Your Name:" field.
- Under "Acknowledgements" set the option as desired. Either 'No acknowledgements' or 'Short message confirming receipt' are recommended - since this is a post only e-mail address that is being set up remember any posts will be sent to your other subscribed e-mail address as well.
- Under "Miscellaneous" set the radio button for "Mail delivery disabled temporarily". This will prevent e-mail from being sent to this e-mail address making it a "post only" address.
- Finally press the "Join or Leave the STDS-802-3-EXTND-EPON List" button. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address which once acknowledged will add this address to reflector.
Return to reflector instructions page
Last Update: 23 Jul 11