[802.3_GEPOF] November P802.3bv Task Force meeting update

Colleagues:

A quick update about our upcoming Task Force meeting that starts 9 November.

When my agenda presentation was posted, we had no liaisons to work on; but our WG Chair Mr. Law has requested that we handle a recently received liaison from ISO TC22 SC32 during our November TF meeting.  This liaison requests establishment of a Category A liaison.  The liaison can be found at:  <http://ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov16/incoming/ISO_TC22_SC32_to_IEEE_802d3_Oct_2016.pdf>.  We will consider and make a recommendation to IEEE 802.3 on this request during our TF meeting.

—Bob