[802.3_GEPOF] Fwd: [STDS-802-3] March Plenary Hotel and Meeting Registration

A reminder about the approaching deadline for discounted registration for the March meeting.  We expect P802.3bv to be approved in a few weeks, and that means the TF is not scheduled to meet in March.

—Bob

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-3] March Plenary Hotel and Meeting Registration
Date: January 18, 2017 at 10:22:30 AM PST

Colleagues,

The early meeting fee discount for the March plenary ends this Friday, January 20. I would suggest registering as soon as possible in order to get the discount. There is a new registration system for the plenary that is unfamiliar and I suggest allowing some extra time to navigate. You will no longer long in with your IEEE-SA credentials, but will create a new account during the registration process. You  will need to supply your IEEE-SA PIN number for voting rights. Your PIN is displayed when you log into your IEEE-SA web account.

Our IEEE 802.3 meetings will be held at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. You are welcome to stay at the Fairmont or the Hyatt, but it will likely be more convenient to stay at the Fairmont.  You will be asked for a hotel confirmation number when selecting the meeting registration fee.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR