Re: [802.3_GEPOF] Approval of IEEE Std 802.3bv-2017 => Thank you

Dear Bob-san,

Thank you for the good information.
I am grateful to hear that the document will be published within our fiscal year.

With best regards,

Satoshi

2017/02/15 9:57、Robert Grow <bobgrow@xxxxxxx> のメール:

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the IEEE Standards Association Standards Board approved our latest draft as IEEE Std 802.3bv-2017.  I congratulate you on this achievement and thank all of you that have contributed to the development of the standard.

IEEE publications staff are now working on preparation of the approved draft for publication.  We anticipate publication occurring mid-March.

Thanks and congratulations,

Bob Grow
Chair, P802.3bv Task Force

Satoshi TAKAHASHI