Re: [802.3_GEPOF] Approval of IEEE Std 802.3bv-2017

Congratulations to everyone!

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Grow [mailto:bobgrow@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:57 PM
To: STDS-802-3-GEPOF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_GEPOF] Approval of IEEE Std 802.3bv-2017

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the IEEE Standards Association
Standards Board approved our latest draft as IEEE Std 802.3bv-2017.  I
congratulate you on this achievement and thank all of you that have
contributed to the development of the standard.

IEEE publications staff are now working on preparation of the approved draft
for publication.  We anticipate publication occurring mid-March.

Thanks and congratulations,

Bob Grow
Chair, P802.3bv Task Force