[802.3_NGAUTO] Multigig Automotive Ethernet Webpage is up, Adhoc files are posted, Reflector is up

Thanks to the efforts of Steve Carlson and Adam Healey (along with IEEE staff), the Multigig Automotive Ethernet webpage is now up, and our adhoc area is populated with files from the last meeting.

Additionally, the NGAUTO email reflector is up, and, as you have seen from Steve, we will be transitioning off the NGECDC reflector onto the NGAUTO reflector.

Alternatively, you may send an email containing the following text in the body of the message:

subscribe stds-802-3-NGAUTO <yourfirstname> <yourlastname>
ListServ@xxxxxxxx

Finally, a reminder, that our next meeting is rapidly approaching (this Wednesday, Dec 7), and I have yet to receive any requests to make presentations.  If you intend to present, please email a request shortly.  If no requests are received by this time tomorrow evening (8:30PM, Pacific time, Dec 6), the meeting Wednesday will be canceled.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Acting Ad Hoc Chair, IEEE 802.3 Multigigabit Automotive Ethernet Study Group Ad Hoc.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860