[802.3_NGAUTO] Multigig Automotive Ethernet Ad hoc page updated

The revised agenda and draft minutes have been posted from today’s multigig automotive Ethernet ad hoc meeting, as well as the revised minutes from the 21 November meeting.  Please review them at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGAUTO/public/adhoc/index.html

Please remember that progressing our work requires contributions.  Our next ad hoc meeting will be in two weeks on Wednesday December 21, at 7AM pacific time.

Requests for presentations are due by 5PM Pacific time Friday December 16.

If you have any questions of things to discuss, the reflector is also a great way to do it.  We are transitioning to our own reflector (NGAUTO)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx