[802.3_NGAUTO] Todays adhoc - follow up - uploaded revisions and draft minutes

THANK YOU ALL, for what I think was a very productive ad hoc meeting today.

I have uploaded revised presentations, as well as draft, unconfirmed minutes for the meeting.

PLEASE look over the minutes – especially the end part – they contain follow up items, instructions for the interim as well as the attendance.

The uploaded draft minutes are a little rougher than normal, because I wanted them out really quickly, while the topics were still fresh in everyones minds.  If we can keep the momentum going (Thanks Stefan for using the reflector!) we will be in a good place coming into our off-cycle interim.  Ideally, we will walk into the room with consensus already formed, or nearly formed.

Remember, we have one more ad hoc before Warren, and I already have at least one presentation in the agenda (a discussion of how 802.3 systems deal with asymmetric rates, and the various relative cost factors).

Mit herzlichen Dank für Ihre Arbeit,

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal