[802.3_NGAUTO] Requesting support for 10 Gbps objective for NGAUTO

Dear NGAUTO Subscribers,

We have had many good presentations on 2.5 Gbps during the last few Ad-hoc calls; however, I want to remind everyone that we are also looking to do a 10 Gbps link as was discussed at the Interim in January.

If you support the attached objective, please let me know so that I can add your name as a supporter.

Thanks,

Natalie Wienckowski