[802.3_NGAUTO] ad hoc minutes uploaded from wednesday 3/1

Automotive speed-demons:

The minutes from Wednesday’s ad hoc have been uploaded.  Please take a moment to review all the unconfirmed ad hoc minutes, as I will be asking for a motion to confirm them at the Vancouver meeting.  If you have corrections, please email me.  If you are willing to second the motion and will be there on Monday, please email me, and it will save a step in the meeting.

Thank you for your contributions.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.