From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 11:57 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] contributions for this week's NGAUTO ad hoc? (4/5)

I still have not received any presentation requests for this week’s NGAUTO ad hoc.  (note that I got myself confused and confused this with the 10SPE ad hoc – this week we have Multigig for Cars, not 10Mbps Single Pair).

If you have a contribution, please get the request to me soon!  If you have something to begin to progress the work in advance of the first Task Force meeting, that’s great, but don’t just feel a need to fill time – I will be juggling things to make this meeting tomorrow.

Please send requests for presentation to the reflector.  If I don’t see any in the next 4 hours, as announced, we will cancel tomorrow’s meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx