From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5/3/17 4:20 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] Updated NGAUTO ad hoc website, minutes

All – We only have the one presentation for tomorrow.  It and the agenda are uploaded on the NGAUTO website.  Also, I have uploaded a corrected version of the minutes from the 4/19 meeting, correcting some obvious errors I found (links, a filename and a reference to me leading the meeting, when it was Steve).  Please review the 4/19 minutes so that we may approve them tomorrow.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.