Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] May 2017 NGAUTO Meeting

Congratulations all !

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 12:24 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGAUTO] May 2017 NGAUTO Meeting

Colleagues,

I'm pleased to report that the IEEE SASB approved our PAR on 18 May 2017. We are now the P802.3ch NGAUTO Task Force!

Our Task Force will meet Monday-Wednesday AM in New Orleans. Please see the online detailed schedule at:

https://eainterim.sched.com/

for meeting rooms and times.

Our Monday meeting will start at 9AM and will be Chaired by David Law prior to the Chair's confirmation vote. We will use the Study Group webpage for this meeting at http://ieee802.org/3/NGAUTO/public/may17/index.html. Once our Task Force webpages have been created, the Study Group pages will be archived and we will move to our new home. Our email reflector will remain the same.

I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans. At this time of the year, it will be hot and humid with thunderstorms. These storms are usually short-lived, but can be fierce. Umbrellas and raincoats are highly suggested!

Also, please take a look at
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/may17/destination.html for suggestions on restaurants and things to do.

Safe travels!

Regards,