[802.3_NGBASET] Materials for Geneva

Dear Study Group  Participants,

Meeting materials for the Geneva meeting have been uploaded.

Please see http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/NGBASET/public/sep12/index.html

The meeting agenda may be found at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/NGBASET/public/sep12/agenda_01_0912.pdf

Most, but not all, items have been uploaded.  We appreciate your patience as it is our first experience in website administration.

Please note the following links that will be of use to all for next week!

·         ITU Online meeting calendar may be found at – http://www.itu.int/events/ExtWebDailyagenda.asp?sector=ITU-T&lang=en

·         The location of ITU within Geneva can be seen at: http://map.search.ch/1202-geneve/rue-de-varembe

·         The 3-D view of the different buildings (Tower, Varembe, Montbrillant) and the various entrances and meeting rooms is at:

http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf

Safe travels and we look forward to seeing everyone in Geneva!  Please note we will begin our meeting at 8:15am on Monday morning, so if possible, visit the registration desk over the weekend to avoid a line on Monday AM.

Best Regards,

Bill Woodruff and David Chalupsky

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image009.jpg@01CD505E.7B800DB0

Bill Woodruff