[802.3_NGBASET] Support

Dear Study Group Participants,

A while back I sent out a copy of my presentation addressing the need for a new approach to auto-negotiating PMDs within the BASE-T community.

I have adjusted the presentation to make it more tutorial on market need, and providing approaches to addressing market needs without a specific call for any objectives to be defined at this time.

The presentation is loaded on the website at http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGBASET/public/sep12/dove_01a_0912.pdf

Please contact me if you wish to be added as a supporter. I hope this approach gathers consensus and ultimately leads to a broader, more rapid adoption of future BASE-T standards.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Applied Micro