[802.3_NGBASET] Minutes

Next-Gen BASE-T Study Group

The unconfirmed minutes for the Phoenix meeting are now posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGBASET/public/jan13/Unconfirmed_minutes_0113_NGBT.pdf.   Thanks to George Zimmerman for serving as secretary, and Dave Chalupsky as Vice Chair / web master.

The next meeting of the study group is in Orlando in March.  We encourage everyone to come.  We will present the Objectives,  PAR and 5C to the working group at the closing plenary.  We’ve all watched the dynamic of such votes in the past, the sense of the room is very important. Having more supporters is good both for the votes, but also to be socializing the concept of 40GBASE-T thru the week.  So please do make your travel plans such that you can stay late on Thursday and be there for the vote on the topic of forming the Task Force.  The TF will be 802.3bq.

Regards, Bill Woodruff, Study Group Chair

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image009.jpg@01CD505E.7B800DB0

Bill Woodruff
Broadcom Corporation