[802.3_NGBASET] Agenda update

Dear colleagues,

The agenda for this week’s 802.3bq meeting has been updated, and may be found on the meeting website.

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/bq/public/may13/index.html

We will start at 9am on Thursday, and should complete the agenda by end of day.

Though originally scheduled as a 2-day meeting, the number of presentations submitted fit into a 1-day agenda.

This will reduce the amount of overlap with other meetings on Friday.

I am still reserving time Friday morning in case it is needed, but that looks unlikely at this time.

I look forward to seeing you Thursday morning in our first task force meeting.

Don’t forget your brief joke, one-liner, anecdote or song to share during the introductions! J

David Chalupsky

Acting Chair, 802.3bj 40GBASE-T Task Force, http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/index.html