[802.3_NGBASET] Web page update

Colleagues,

The agenda file and list of presentations has been updated for our meeting this week.

We will start at 9am Thursday.

We may need to be flexible on our schedule to accommodate time conflicts for presenters who are participating in multiple projects.

I am looking forward to seeing your smiling faces and hearing your witty one-liners during introductions!

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/public/sep13/index.html

Thanks,

David Chalupsky, 802.3bq Chair