[802.3_NGBASET] 40GBASE-T PHY ad hoc organization meeting

At the 802.3bq meeting just concluded, the chair chartered a “PHY Proposal ad hoc” to:

       Identify elements necessary to form a baseline proposal

      Signaling BW (bounds)

      Modulation, EQ, coding, etc.

Our larger goal will be to build consensus towards a baseline proposal.

If you would like to be involved in the ad hoc please either reply to the reflector, or to me privately at the email below.

Please look for an announcement soon of our first teleconference.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)