[802.3_NGBASET] ISO/IEC/TR 11801-99-1 Draft technical Report posted on 802.3bq private area

Dear Colleagues,

The latest draft of ISO/IEC 11801-99-1 has been posted to the 802.3bq website.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/private/index.html

We encourage you to review and comment as needed on this document.  Comments should be directed through your national representative as indicated by Alan below.

Thank you Alan for your liaison from ISO.

David Chalupsky,

Chair, IEEE P802.3bq