[802.3_NGBASET] website updated

Dear Task Force participants,

The P802.3bq January meeting page has been updated to include the unconfirmed minutes.  Please review the minutes and inform me of any inaccuracies.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/public/jan14/index.html

In addition, the websites for both the PHY Proposal and Channel Modeling ad hocs have been updated with the materials from meetings last week.

Thank you for your contributions to last week’s meeting.  I am looking forward to continued progress via the ad hocs over the next two months, and a fruitful meeting in Beijing.

Thank you,

David Chalupsky

Chair, IEEE P802.3bq 40GBASE-T Task Force