[802.3_NGBASET] Draft meeting minutes from PHY Baseline Proposal Ad Hoc 13 Feb 2014

Attached please find the draft meeting minutes from yesterday’s PHY baseline proposal ad hoc.

Thank you to Peter Wu for his presentation, and to Pete Cibula (& Intel) for hosting the call.

Our next call will be Thursday February 27 at 10 AM pacific time. (please note the time change)

Please especially check the attendees list in the draft minutes and email me if your name is either missing, or is incorrectly listed.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)