[802.3_NGBASET] *No* June 17th IEEE P802.3bq Channel Modeling Ad Hoc Meeting

Dear Colleagues,

There will be *no* channel ad hoc meeting this week (June 17th, 2014).

As discussed in our last Channel Modeling ad hoc meeting (May 20th, 2014), we are near or at the point where we have met the charter defined by our Task Force chair on May 17th, 2013.

Given that there is no urgent business for this planned meeting, our next meeting will be held in two weeks on July 1st, 2014.

Looking ahead, the agenda for the July 1st meeting will be focused on our one remaining item of new business:  To review and summarize our work to date.

To that end, we will review four wrap-up documents for our ad hoc as follows – most recent status is included for your reference:

·         The “what’s in here” channel model data file decoder – forwarded to Dave Chalupsky for posting to the channel data area.

·         A “State of the Model, Part 2” summary of the work of the channel modeling ad hoc – complete and being reviewed before posting.

·         An Excel workbook(s) that contain system background noise PSD data presented in earlier meetings a series of measurement workbooks have been forwarded to Dave Chalupsky for posting.

·         Meeting minutes from the May 20th meeting – on deck

I will work with our Task Force Chair (Mr. Dave Chalupsky) to post these documents as soon as they are prepared, so that participants can review them before our July meeting.

Of course, if there are relevant items that may be of use by our PHY ad hoc, please use the reflector to initiate and continue any discussions until our next meeting on July 1st.

Thanks again for your participation!

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Channel Modeling ad hoc chair