Re: [802.3_NGBASET] Preview draft D0.8 available.

FYI – some of you may be having difficulty accessing the draft in the private area.  For some reason, the default login it brings up has 802.3bp and its password in the login block.  Don’t just hit return and accept it, thinking that your browser has filled in the correct values.

I had this same problem, and at least one other member has reported it.

I have found that if you fill in the information with the 802.3bq username and password, which were given at the meeting, the link does work.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)