[802.3_NGBASET] Comments on 802.3bq draft

If you have comments on the 802.3bq draft, regardless of the form, please forward them to me in the next day or so.  I have received some comments and am working to incorporate reviewing those and their resolutions in to the editors’ report.

For format, don’t worry – if I can read it, it’s good.  Text/Word documents are OK, or if you want to use the comment tool that’s OK too.

What we need is: Clause/subclause #, page #, line #, comment, suggested resolution.

Thank you in advance.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)