[802.3_NGBASET] AGENDA MODIFICATION

Dear Colleagues,

There are two modifications to our agenda for P802.3bq:

-          Closing business & decisions for P802.3bq will be deferred until WEDNESDAY MORNING.  Note that the posted schedule on the interim registration site originally listed P802.3bq meeting Wednesday-Thursday, and was later changed to Tuesday-Wednesday.  This is to insure that anyone planning for a Wednesday start is able to participate in decisions.

-          The P802.3bq task force has approved the consideration of 2 submissions related to 25G.  I will post these to the website shortly.  These presentations will be discussed WEDNESDAY MORNING shortly after the 9am start.

Thank you very much,

David Chalupsky

Chair, P802.3bq 40GBASE-T Task Force