[802.3_NGBASET] website updated

Dear Colleagues,

The September meeting page has been updated to include all presentations, unapproved, meeting minutes, comment resolution, and the allfiles.zip.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/public/sep14/index.html

Please let me know if you find errors in the minutes.

Thank you all for a successful meeting, during which we:

-          Resolved comments against D0.8 and chartered the generation of 802.3bq D1.0

-          Chartered a new ad hoc, to be chaired by Pete Cibula, investigating the common mode noise rejection test (aka – cable clamp test).  Stay tuned for a meeting notice from Pete.

-          Discussed the impact of 25G on P802.3bq (this meeting only, with approval of the TF).   The outcome was a unanimous straw poll in favor of starting the process to include 25GBASE-T into P802.3bq.  That process will begin with a CFI at the November plenary.  If you would like to be involved in developing this CFI presentation, please contact me.

Many thanks,

David Chalupsky, Chair, IEEE P802.3bq