[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Ad Hoc Meeting Placeholder - Wednesday, October 29th

All,

As of this morning (Tuesday October 28th, 8AM PDT time), I have not received any contributions for this week’s Rx CMNR ad hoc time slot.
(I’m guessing that many of us are busy preparing for next week’s Plenary meeting.)

If any participant has material they would like to share with the ad hoc this week, please let me know before Tuesday, October 28th 11:59PM PDT.

If I haven’t received any new material for discussion, I’ll cancel the meeting and we’ll continue our discussions next week.
The meeting series will resume on either November 12th or November 19th.

Thanks again for your participation, and I’m hoping to see many of you next week in San Antonio.

Best regards,
Pete Cibula
P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair