From: Cibula, Peter R
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:53 PM
To: Cibula, Peter R; STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting - Wednesday, November 19th, 2014 - NOTE TIME CHANGE FROM 8:00AM to 9:30AM PST!

Dear Colleagues,

It has come to my attention that the proposed meeting time of 8:00AM to 10:00AM on alternate Wednesdays overlaps with the 25Gbps architectural ad hoc.

In an effort to eliminate this conflict, I am moving tomorrow’s Rx CMNR ad hoc meeting from 8:00AM to 9:30AM PST and reducing the scheduled meeting time to 90 minutes.

Look for an updated meeting invitation in your inbox in the near future.

If this change is amenable to participants (we shall discuss this during the “housekeeping” portion of tomorrow’s meeting) , I will update the meeting series.

Please accept my apologies in advance for the thrash and any associated inconvenience.

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair