[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 9:30AM PST

Dear Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder that the next scheduled meeting of the P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc will be held Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 from 9:30AM to 11:00AM PST.

Unapproved minutes from the November 19th Rx CMNR ad hoc are attached for your reference and will be posted to the ad hoc area of the P802.3bq site.

As with other ad hocs meeting this week, I’m expecting light attendance because of the recent US Thanksgiving holiday.

I have not yet received any requests for presentation time; however, I am aware of several ongoing investigations and am looking forward to associated contributions in the near future.

Lacking any contributions, plan on a relatively short meeting where we will discuss work in process and set up a tentative schedule for bringing those efforts into the ad hoc.

As a reminder, contributions along the lines of improving and augmenting the existing test, of replacing the existing test, and of deleting the existing requirement are welcome!

If you are interested in presenting, please request a time slot and please forward your contributions to me (peter.r.cibula@xxxxxxxxx) and Dave Chalupsky (david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx) no later than 9:00PM Tuesday, December 3rd  AOE.

(Of course, late contributions are welcome and will be added as time permits.)

In closing, thank you to all participants for the constructive and informative discussions during our lasted hoc meeting.

I’m looking forward to continuing those discussions as we continue to investigate the Rx CMNR test and develop text for Subclause 98.5.4.3

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair