[802.3_NGBASET] Draft minutes from 25GBASE-T Project Documentation Ad Hoc

Thank you all for a productive meeting, and I look forward to the contributions at the next meeting (in 2 weeks) which should move us closer to our goal.

Please review the attached draft minutes, especially to check whether you were properly recorded as attending.  There may have been a few attendees not listed.  If you see an error, if you would like to make a contribution at the next meeting, or if you just want to say hi, please do not hesitate to email me.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)