Re: [802.3_NGBASET] NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad-hoc materials updated

Thanks Dave.

I would encourage everyone to go through the updates.

The “things to do” list (link)is a living list, and I expect items to be added/removed/changed. We also have some things that I expect multiple people to address, either jointly or in parallel.

Before you head off for the holiday break, please spend some time thinking about:

1)  What’s missing?

2)  which pieces of the puzzle you can contribute to.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad Hoc Chair