[802.3_NGBASET] IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting Reminder - Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 9:30AM PST

Dear Colleagues,

Just a friendly reminder that the next scheduled meeting of the P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc will be held Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 from 9:30AM to 11:00AM PST.

Unapproved minutes from the December 3rd Rx CMNR ad hoc are attached for your reference and will be posted to the ad hoc area of the P802.3bq site.

I have received one request for presentation time from Dieter Schickentanz to share a contribution on cable screening/shielding issues.

Several ongoing investigations are under way, and I am looking forward to scheduling any associated contributions in the near future.

As such, tomorrow’s agenda will include the screening/shielding issues contribution with discussion, and informal updates on any work-in-progress.

As a reminder, contributions along the lines of improving and augmenting the existing test, of replacing the existing test, and of deleting the existing requirement are welcome!

If you are interested in presenting, please request a time slot and please forward your contributions to me (peter.r.cibula@xxxxxxxxx) and Dave Chalupsky (david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx) no later than 9:00PM Tuesday, December 16th  AOE.

(Of course, late contributions are welcome and will be added as time permits.)

In closing, thank you to all participants for our ongoing constructive and informative discussions on this topic.

I’m looking forward to continuing those discussions as we continue to investigate the Rx CMNR test and develop text for Subclause 98.5.4.3

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair