Re: [802.3_NGBASET] IEEE P802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting during the January Interim

Pete,

Did you set up a conference sometime tomorrow?

Bryan

From: Cibula, Peter R [mailto:peter.r.cibula@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:41 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] IEEE P802.3bq Rx CMNR Ad Hoc Meeting during the January Interim

Dear Colleagues,

With the permission of our Task Force Chair, we will be holding a short meeting of the P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc today, Thursday, January 15th, from 11:00AM to noon in the Centennial Ballroom IV.

The meeting agenda follows:

·        Follow up on some aspects of the receiver common-mode noise rejection specification discussed during P802.3bq comment resolution.

·        Revisit our “things needed” list and plan our path forward.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Pete Cibula

P802.3bq Rx CMNR ad hoc Chair

PS - As a reminder, we will also be meeting next week on Wednesday, January 21st at our regularly scheduled meeting time (9:30AM to 11:00AM PST)