[802.3_NGBASET] [802.3bq] Resolved comments from draft 1.1.1

I was just checking and we forgot to post the results of comment resolution for draft 1.1.1.  I know Dave may be a little out of pocket, so I am forwarding them to the reflector to apologize for my tardiness in posting them.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)